1. Accessibility at Pearson Canada
Pearson Canada benefits from the many contributions made by people with disabilities. Pearson Canada is committed to providing accessible customer service because we all benefit when everyone has access to places, people, and experiences.
The 2014-21 accessibility plan outlines the policies and actions that Pearson Canada will put in place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities.
If you would like to receive this document in an alternate format, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Disruption of Services
If there is a temporary disruption in the facilities or services Pearson Canada provides for persons with disabilities:
Pearson Canada will provide notice of the reason, the expected duration and available alternatives if any. Notice may be by recorded message, posting on the Pearson Canada website or other reasonable means in the circumstances.
4. Feedback Process
Pearson Canada has established a process for receiving and responding to feedback about services to persons with disabilities:
We welcome feedback:
- by telephone: Toronto: (416) 447-5101. Just ask for Human Resources.
- by telephone: Newmarket: (905) 853-7888. Just ask for Human Resources.
- in writing: Pearson Canada Human Resources, 26 Prince Andrew Place, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2T8
- by email: email@example.com
- by TTY: 1-888-636-0577 or 905-953-5298
All feedback will be collected by the Human Resources Department and directed to the appropriate person who can take action.
All persons providing feedback will be responded to in a timely and accessible manner.
5. Additional Resources
- More information about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- A copy of the Act
- Serve-Ability: Transforming Ontario's Customer Service An e-learning course to help you serve customers.
- Canadian Abilities Foundation
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind Library and Other Services
- Canadian Hearing Society Programs and Services
- Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- AODA Contact Centre (Service Ontario)
Toll Free 1-866-515-2025