Registering for Inquiring Minds Website and eGuide/eBook
- Follow the instructions that you received printed in the access card or the email from Pearson Canada.
- If you are registering for the teacher eGuide, your username and password will also be valid for teacher access to the companion website.
- If you are registering for student access to the companion website, create one username and password that all students will use.
- If you purchased the student eBook, use your access code to register for the eBook here: www.pearsoncanada.ca/pearsonetex. Create one username and password that all students will use.
- If you have previously registered for either the student eBook or the companion website, and now want to register your students for the other component, use the same student username and password you created for the original component. This way, students can log into one component and not have to log in again if they want to open the other component.
For help with registration or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org